Requirements to the manuscripts submitted for publication in the Scientific Journal of Lesya Ukrainka Eastern European National University. Series «International Relations»
The Editorial Board accepts the papers written in Ukrainian, Polish and English, previously unpublished and not submitted for publication in other journals (including electronic).
The sequence of structural elements of the article:
- UDC index – left, 12 pt, Bold;
- Surname, name, patronymic of the author / co-authors in Ukrainian, English, Russian – right, 12 pt, Bold;
- Information about the authors (scientific degree, academic rank, position and place of work (without acronyms) in Ukrainian, English, Russian – right, 12 pt, Bold Italic;
- Paper title– centered, 14 pt, Bold;
- Extended abstract in Ukrainian, English, Russian in the form of a summery (100-250 words but not more than 1 500 characters with spaces).
- Key words (3-8 words or phrases) – 10 pt, Italic;
- Topicality of the paper, its aim, methods of the research, results, scientific novelty, practical significance – 14 pt (subtitle in Italic);
- Main text:
- introduction should include the statement of a scientific problem, its relations with important scientific and practical tasks, analysis of recent publications and research in the field of the chosen problem;
- identification ofunsolvedaspects of the problem, the article is devoted to; formulation of aimsandobjectives of the study;
- the results of the research andtheir reasoning;
- conclusions andprospects of furtherresearch;
- Bibliography (at least 8 items), Italic, 12 pt;
- References – bibliography transliterated in Latin .
The full paper (from 8 up to 12 pages А 4 size) should be edited by the author.
The main text of the manuscript should meet the following characteristics: Word 1997–2007 format; article file − (.doc); type – Times New Roman; type size − 14; line spacing – 1,5 cm; indentation – 1,25 сm; the text is justified.
Page size: left – 2,5 сm, right – 1,5 сm, top and bottom – 2 сm. The first lines of the paragraphs should be indented by 1,25 сm. Pages are numbered automatically, footers are not made.
The cost of publishing of scientific articles and details for payment will be informed by the Editorial Board after the decision on the recommendation of the article for publication. Doctors’ individual articles will be published free of charge.
Contacts and addresses the articles to be sent
Secretary Executive – Antonina Mytko,
Doctor of Political Sciences, Professor of the International Information Chair,
Lesya Ukrainka Eastern European National University
43025, Lutsk, Vynnychenka St., 28, Office 6